Photo Credit: Shawna Baker Photography
Who can join New Mexico Thrives?
New Mexico Thrives is a movement for change in the form of a state nonprofit association. Nonprofits become members to build a strong network of change agents. Consultants, businesses and individuals can become members as allies or supporters. Anyone who wants to create a thriving New Mexico can join the work.
Now is the time to pull together, leverage technology and create the change we want for New Mexico.
nonprofit membership benefits
- Advocacy. NM Thrives monitors legislation and its implications for New Mexico nonprofits
- Save Money. Get discounts on products and services that are available only to members: discount on annual subscription to the Grants Collaborative Cooperative Network; discount on office supplies and printing services at Office Depot; group rate on UNM Executive & Professional Education Center courses; discount on IT support services with Ardham Technologies.
- Join the Conversation. Network with your peers
- Foster Collaboration. Create strategic partnerships that can serve your clients more effectively
- Learn more
Nonprofit Budget Size fee
- Under $99,999 $50
- $100,000 - $249,999 $100
- $250,000 - $499,999 $200
- $500,000 - $999,999 $300
- $1,000,000 - $4,999,999 $450
- $5,000,000 + $650
ally and supporter membership benefits
- Promotion. Consultants and businesses get listed on New Mexico Thrives website and highlighted periodically in newsletters
- Learn more
Ally and supporter fees
Allies and supporters fee
- Allies $150
- Supporters $250
- Individual $25